Frequently Asked Question
How do I connect my repeater to my Snugr installation?
Last Updated about a month ago
Go to the installation wizard
- Go to the Snugr interface (local or remote, depending on your Snugr box). Then go to the "Settings" - "Installation" tab
- Click on the "Add a device" card
- Choose the "Repeater" device
- Make sure your box is not powered by unplugging it (or by disabling the associated fuse if you have a wall-mounted repeater)
- Click on "Start Link"
- Then power the device by plugging it into the socket (or by activating the associated fuse if you have a wall-mounted repeater)
- A red light flashes to indicate the operation of the device. Please wait.
- A message appears to confirm the connection