Frequently Asked Question
How do I connect my boiler controller (batteries) to my Snugr installation?
Last Updated a year ago
Go to the installation wizard
- Go to the Snugr interface (local or remote, depending on your Snugr box). Then go to the "Settings" - "Installation" tab
- Click on the "Add a device" card
- Choose the device "Boiler contact"
- Make sure your box is not powered by removing at least one battery
- Click on "Start Linking".
- You have 3 minutes to link the device; to do this, put the 2 non-rechargeable 1.5V AA batteries back into the device, respecting the "+" and "-" indications
- A red light flashes to indicate the operation of the device. Please wait.
- A message appears to confirm the connection