Frequently Asked Question
How do I connect my powered boiler controller (230VAC) to my Snugr installation?
Last Updated about a month ago
Go to the installation wizard
- Go to the Snugr interface (local or remote, depending on your Snugr box). Then go to the "Settings" - "Installation" tab
- Click on the "Add a device" card
- Choose the "Boiler Controller" device
- Make sure your box is not powered by removing it from its cradle
- Click on "Start Linking
- Then power the device by placing it back in its cradle
- A red light flashes to indicate the operation of the device. Please wait.
- A message appears to confirm the connection