Frequently Asked Question
I forgot my password, how do I reset it?
Last Updated about a month ago
To change the password of the management site linked to your user:
Enter the url https://app.snugr.be in your preferred browser.
- If you are logged in, click on the "My settings" button in the menu at the top right of the interface:
And click on "My settings". Then click on the button to the right of "Change password".
- If you are not logged in, log out.
Click on "Forgot your password", enter the e-mail address you used to create your account in the field provided and click on the "Send" button.
You will then receive an email with a link to change your password.
For security reasons, this link is valid for one hour.
If you do not receive the email after a few minutes, please check the "spam", "junk mail" or "junk emails" folder of your email client or contact your network administrator to verify that the email has not been blocked by your server.
If after several attempts you still do not receive the password reset email, please contact us for resolution.
To change the password of the "admin" account of the local interface:
- Enter the url https://app.snugr.be in your preferred browser.
- Log in and go to the "Settings" page - "Site infos".
- Then click on the blue button next to "Change local password", change your password and click ok.