Frequently Asked Question
How do I connect my temperature sensor to Snugr?
Last Updated a year ago
Go to the installation wizard
- Go to the Snugr interface (local or remote, depending on your Snugr box). Then go to the "Settings" - "Installation" tab
- Click on the "Add a device" card
- Choose the device you wish to pair
- Select or create the room where your device is located
- Click on "Start pairing"
- You have 3 minutes to link the device
- Briefly press the "Learn" button on the sensor
|Type 1 :||Type 2 :|
- A message appears to validate the link